iMapData principals have authored a number of noteworthy publications. Foremost among them is a series of award-winning books on U.S. state legislative government and demographics published by CQ Press. The series includes:
- The Almanac of State Legislative Elections – Voting Patterns and Demographics 2000-2006 (2008)
- The Almanac of State Legislatures: Changing Patterns 1990-1997 (1998)
- State Legislative Elections: Voting Patterns and Demographics (1997)
- The State Atlas of Political and Cultural Diversity (1996)
- The Almanac of State Legislatures (1994)
Viewed by many as essential references for anyone interested in American politics and demographics, each book contains volumes of state- and district-level data, insightful analyses and intuitive graphics. All hallmarks of iMapData's work.
Over the years, iMapData has also developed hundreds of studies for clients in various industries. These have appeared in such publications as the Journal of Business Economics and Governing Magazine and been presented before the United States Supreme Court.
Additional publications include:
- The Economic Impact of the European Grands Prix (Brussels: FIA, 1999)
- The Case of the Transient Taxpayer: How Tax-Driven Price Differentials for Commodity Goods Can Create Improbable Markets (Journal of Business Economics, 1998)
- The Sports That Make Communities Rich: An Inquiry into the Economics of Professional Sports (the American Coalition for Sports Sponsorship, 1997)
- Impact of Retail Taxes on the Illinois-Indiana Border (the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1997)